Saturday 8 June 2013

Alcoholics Anonymous | June 8 | DonInLondon | Step 6 "Let Go"

June 8 2013: step six in mind… "What is a consultant? A person who you can ask for help and you pay them. What is a guru? I have difficulty with Gurus, and I know I am not one. What is a teacher? Someone who educates with particular subjects and pupils in mind. I am not a teacher. How many hats can one person have in their cupboard? Family member, worker, community member, fellowship member… We are all equal, and sometimes just because somebody has found a particular way to live does not mean it is the right way for us or anyone else. If we are fortunate, our human condition, which is emotional being, with intelligence, more often, the ability to understand what is going on right now, and have common sense and gumption learned by living life…"



Who am I today? My name is Don: on an emotional and spiritual journey, just like you. By the end of today, I may know something new about myself and you and the world. With an open honest and willing approach, open to what is going on in the world, I will learn more than if I were closed, stuck in my own head. I hope I can be open, honest and willing today and able to look out and see creation in action…

Alcoholics Anonymous DonInLondon "Step Six Collection" June 8

Alcoholics Anonymous, 12 Steps AA, AA Step 6, Addiction And Recovery, DonInLondon, Don Oddy,

No comments: