Sunday 2 June 2013

Alcoholics Anonymous | June 2 | DonInLondon | Step 6 "Let Go"

June 2 2013: step six in mind… "How am I feeling this morning? Balanced, healthy, rational, reasonable, sane, sound, well?" If I am feeling balanced and okay, I am probably more likely to have a step seven type of day: I might have the courage to change, faith in doing the next right thing and enough confidence to make mistakes and learn from them. With an open, honest and willing outlook to my surprise endeavours today will be wonderful...

If I encounter trouble along the way in my happy frame of mind, I might be knocked into my defects of character by the attitudes and behaviour of other people and be the opposite of a rational and sane individual. Pride and ego with a dose of fear can make even the most happy person psychotic in the blink of an eye. A bit like Jekyll & Hyde, step six defects are just an arms length away, even though I may be sober, the might be a psychotic outbreak in any moment of now… He he he…

Alcoholics Anonymous DonInLondon "Step Six Collection" June 2

Alcoholics Anonymous, 12 Steps AA, AA Step 6, Addiction And Recovery, DonInLondon, Don Oddy,

No comments: