Monday 6 May 2013

Alcoholics Anonymous | May 5 | DonInLondon | Step 5 "Share Your Truth"



May 5 2013: step five in mind… "Is it really okay to admit my faults and my mistakes when I make them every day?" If I can admit my faults and mistakes, or might I call them "learning opportunities." Then I stop beating myself up, and I don't have to prove anything to anyone. I am simply learning life today… And if I am chastised, teased or bullied by other people, I may be hurt for a while, and then I forgive them and I know I don't have to behave like them…

And a good sense of humour? Can help us out anytime and anywhere, if we can laugh at ourselves and restrict it to ourselves and not point fingers in any other direction!


Alcoholics Anonymous DonInLondon "Step Five Collection" May 5

Alcoholics Anonymous, 12 Steps AA, AA Step 5, Addiction And Recovery, DonInLondon, Don Oddy,

No comments: