Monday 27 May 2013

Alcoholics Anonymous | May 25 | DonInLondon | Step 5 "Share Your Truth"



May 25 2013: step five in mind… "From powerless and unmanageable: being restored to sanity, let go of what I cannot do, embrace what I can do…" And then a self-assessment, and then sharing the truth of what I found in my assets and liabilities. Sharing the truth, with another human being made me realise how easy it is to mistake opinion for the real truth. I let go my opinions and started looking at the truth of me as seen by another…

There is no shame in searching for the truth and learning by our mistakes. I don't know if it is natural to try and cover up and hide from what we have done? I do know that truth will set me free, and stop me hiding away and not learning how to live happily. One day at a time…


Alcoholics Anonymous DonInLondon "Step Five Collection" May 25

Alcoholics Anonymous, 12 Steps AA, AA Step 5, Addiction And Recovery, DonInLondon, Don Oddy,

No comments: