Monday 1 July 2013

Alcoholics Anonymous | June 30 | DonInLondon | Step 6 "Let Go"



June 30 2013: step six in mind… "When reading invitations from Microsoft to download the newest version of something, read the instructions carefully or your defects of character are likely to manifest: in particular anger and resentment!" Why is this? Because if you're not careful Microsoft will wipe out all your existing additional program information and find yourself with a whole load of programs to reinstall. I'm letting go anger and resentment at Microsoft and accepting it was my fault in the first place!

What seems like a good idea can be the very worst of ideas if we do not consider the consequences. Finance and romance, I have not mentioned these subjects much this month of step six for June 2013. Funny really, finance and romance has not been my main worry or concern. More concerned about mice, the state of my facilities in my abode and the abject failure of the repairs Department to be to put things right. I am letting go and thankfully with a bit of luck, matters may be put right in a timely way. And now onto step seven which in my case is about balanced responses too difficult or even normal situations. Who can't make a mountain out of a mole hill in recovery?

Alcoholics Anonymous DonInLondon "Step Six Collection" June 30 2013

Alcoholics Anonymous, 12 Steps AA, AA Step 6, Addiction And Recovery, DonInLondon, Don Oddy,

No comments: